Monday, April 25, 2011

Another Butterfly Free Pattern

I had promised this buttefly months ago. I stitched her brother back in February and shared pictures and the pattern. If I don't stitch things the moment I'm finished designing them they tend to get lost in the shuffle. That's what happened to this little lady. I had planned on stitching her with GA Picnic Basket and GA Roasted Marshmallow (like her brother) but use a peach thread rather than the teal. I never even got so far as to pick the thread color :)

In the way of an apology for having made you wait so long I've also included the border that was meant to go with the butterflies with perhaps a name or the date inside. All three patterns can be used together or seperate but at least someone will get to stitch them since I can't seem to find the time. All three patterns can be found on my Free Patterns page. Enjoy!!!


xoxo

Jennie Lynn

2 comments:

Giovanna said...

Thank you for this lovely gift!

mdgtjulie said...

They're cute. Thanks for the freebies. Now I just need to find time to stitch them, and money to get the threads, lol.