Friday, January 14, 2011

What's wrong with this picture?

What's wrong with this picture? At first glance, absolutely nothing. It's a beautiful drawing done by my seven year old son, Benjamin. It's a drawing of his house, he explained to me. He's much more adventurous with interior paint choices than I am, his attic space is a lot better organized and his basement (complete with a clothes dryer and washing machine) is much neater. It's a wonderful picture and I told him as much. Then he told me about the people in his picture. Daddy he drew to the left, playing video games. Mommy he drew to the right, vacuuming. Now you tell me what's wrong with this picture? I showed it to my husband and told him that tonight, just to shake things up, maybe he should do the vacuuming.

xoxo

Jennie Lynn

1 comment:

Sherry )O( AutumnTurtle said...

That is wonderful!! not to mention a GREAT idea! lol