Monday, December 6, 2010

This is love and worth commending . . .

Today is my and my husband's 7th Anniversary, though we've known one another for over a decade now. We're fifteen years apart in age, were born an ocean apart, grew up in different countries and each loved someone else first. Yet, we still found one another.

We didn't meet in the most convential way, our relationship is anything but typical, our children are a splendid mix of "his,hers, and ours", and every day can either be a blessing or a trial of strength, of course I wouldn't have it any other way.

So to my lover, best friend, worst enemy, and the other half of my soul . . . Happy Anniversary.


xoxo

Jennie Lynn

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Aaawww - Happy Anniversary!

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

So touching - Have a wonderful Anniversary!

Joy said...

Well said...Happy Anniversary!